Wednesday, February 13, 2008

OMG! Dude from Paramore totes jk about Hillary

Did you hear what some guy from that band Paramore said!? No? Well, he called presidential candidate Hillary Clinton "crazy"! In a webchat with Gigwise, guitarist Josh Farro relented to the Leaders of Tomorrow™ and finally clued us in on his position on the 2008 Election:
"I haven’t really looked into US politicians that much this year. I really hope Hillary Clinton doesn’t get elected cause she’s crazy!!!!"
You hear that, America? Four exclamation points worth of crazy, that Hillary Clinton. But maybe crazy is what America needs, says some kid named Renan during the same exchange. Farro responds:
“Why do we need a crazy person in charge? What good would that do?”
Controversial! But don't worry - the guitarist of Paramore doesn't mean what he says:
"[Bassist] Jeremy [Davis] and I were on a message board, and kids were just asking us continually, 'What do you think about Hillary Clinton?' and I just felt like saying, 'She's crazy,' " Farro said. "Because we're not a political band at all, like, we try and separate ourselves from that because it gets too ... I didn't mean anything by it, and now I've learned to keep my mouth shut about that stuff. Stay out of politics."
Gets too...what, Josh? My guess is too confusing for your key demo.

No comments: