Sunday, February 17, 2008

The War Against Rap: Usher victim of conspiracy

Did you know there's an internal conspiracy against former-Broadway star and R&B king Usher? Because there totes is! MTV News has the story, complete with dramatic, paranoid quotes:
"It's internal conspiracy," he said Sunday night at the Grammys. "I don't know what's going on with all these records that have been leaked. It ain't been me, dog."
Sooooo mysterious. Who could it be!? Thanks to the Encylopedia Brown level sleuthery from MTV, we don't have to wonder much longer. The evil masked man reveals himself, just a paragraph later, none other than hit-or-miss Fergie collaborator Polow Da Don.
  • "I actually leaked it. I'm the culprit,"
  • "When I spoke to Usher, he was like, 'Maaaan, why'd you do it?'"
There's more, but um...yeah.

No comments: