Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Steve-O to Kat Von D: "Pull your career out of the fire, Good luck. Game over."

Today, a story about why mediocre tattooist-to-the-stars Kat Von D is a terrible girlfriend/wife and why Steve-O is...well, Steve-O.

Purported anti-semite and recently sober Kat Von D hates only one more thing than people of the Jewish faith: the institute of marriage. According to brain-dead meth-head Steve-o, that is. Celebrity Smack has the "exclusive" though I'll note their source is Steve-O's myspace. An accusatory and long-winded text message exchange follows:

Steve-O To Kat: Were you really saying that you wanted off my list? And why’d you delete Orbi and make Nikki such a big deal?

Changing your e-mail address will only serve to admit guilt and shame of your anti-semetic[sic] accusations. Nobody on Earth thinks Garver is a liar, if you want out of this situation, you have to make good with Garver– for He is the only man that can clear your name. Sueing[sic] won’t help you either– you must prosecute in the court of public opinion, with Garver as your witness… Or…

Let me try to finish “cleaning out my closet”– I travelled[sic] to roughly sixteen countries with Carolla, and got him laid in just about every one of them. He is not a Good person, but, he is not a liar, either. You fucked Carolla (when you were married), isn’t that right, Carolla? People who lie get punished, in mysterious ways…

Kat: steve, just got your texts. I can’t believe you’d say some of that stuff. Nice knowin you.

Steve-O:
At least I’m not a liar. Good luck with doing more of that. Liar.

Don’t bother crying to Nikki over the fact that I’m honest. He doesn’t like liars either, and your panties get to easily twisted up in a bitchy, mad-for-no-reason bunch for you to last so much as three weeks with him.

Kat; wrong you. Nikki is a friend. That’s it. Please stop texting me these mean messages.

Steve-O: Sorry for my poor grammar. I had to clean out my closet. Why’d you delete Orbi. Why’d you let your publicist go to the tabloids with “kat dumps steve-o” (only for you to wind up with “steve-o dumped by tattoo artist), why’d you sweep that hate message under the rug for eight months instead of get GOOD press out of SQUASHING IT IF YOU DIDN’T WRITE IT?

Kat:
Dude. Enough of this bullshit. My publicist did NOT say anything about our break up. They got that shit from someone on YOUR end. Don’t put that shit on me. I was the one that wanted to keep everything private. And you know that! I’m not gonna take blame for shit I didn’t do. NOW, PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE.

Steve-O:
I don’t have a publicist. And nobody on my end would fuck with me like that. My advice is to ask Garver to pull your career out of the fire. He’s the only one who can, and he’s not a liar. Good luck. Game over.

Kat; and ps. My career is not on fire.

Steve-O: Right, it’s not “on fire”, it’s “cooling down” quick…

Kat: STOP TEXTING ME.

Steve-O: Two words. DANNY WAY…

Nowhere in that correspondence did Kat deny that she did, in fact, write that hateful message, and hand it,
herself, to Chris Garver. She cheated on her husband with me, Bam, Carolla, Ville Vallo, my friend, Bryan Gillooly, and God-only-knows who else. And she’s on record lying about alot of things. I don’t care, I’ve moved on now. I’m a happily married Family Man...

Harsh words from the guy who staples his ballbag for a living! I think the worst part of all these accusations is the notion of someone who is even remotely sane would be involved in any way with Steve-O. But good news, besides his "hot wife", he always has his big dick and a rap career to fall back on.

No comments: