Thursday, January 24, 2008

VH1 Shuns Local Legend (as does Linkin Park, bulldogs, Myspace, and people with taste)

Self-described “Internationally known Brooklyn local underground Queen”, Jah Jah, a white rapstress has come clean about the unethical and “corny-ass” treatment of D-list nostalgia kings VH1. Says the pasty wiggerette:

“on september 29th I was asked to be on Vh1 hip hop honors to do a skit with Tracey [sic] Morgan..they gassed my head, told me that I had the main punchline skit and Tracey Morgan was going to "INTRODUCE me to hip hop" ( from Dara Cooke, and Nelson, producers).
"Jah Jah, we heard your a great rapper, no , we KNOW your [sic] an awesome rapper" "VH1 is going to introduce u to hip hop the right way with Tracy Morgan saying that Im Hip hop. ( TOTAL HEAD GAS)
whatever right?
so they hand me a Rakim rap and a Biggie verse and a fuckin Nas lyric and asked me to learn it in 2 minutes. haha ok. fine
yo. I got to tell u, I hailed a cab like all them motherfuckers, but crazy fly, u know me.. my hair done Purrfect, cute shirt that read across my tits " Naturalle SAN SILICONE" ..
again, Nelson was trying to gass my head "oh Jah Jah you could have won an Emmy for hailing that cab"
holy shit, these vultures in the studios were like so disgusting. the minute i was telling them some story about some old school cracked up rapper they were already making up a fuckin show about one hit wonders. these fuckers are so hungry for ideas..
…They Cut the Footage , lied about some timing shit, put in some super extended Gotti Advertistement . no problem .but..2 days later Myspace and Vh1 and other companies copped the French Graphic off my shirt, and it started appearing in ads. we have this recorded.
2 weeks later, in Commons video " Driving me WIld" they used exactly how i shuffled my feet and held a bag in my hand as a prop,
no problem.. they can do what they want with my cues in the editing room..”

But that’s not all! Jah Jah ain’t no “studio gangster"(on the contrary!) she knows you need to be tough and edgy in this business:

“If being ATTACKed and surving is what makes for a good artist story these days, I've been seriously attacked by a 90lb Mastif pitbull, chewed off a chunk of my leg ( plus u can see my scars in my video if u look hard).. This Dona Diva was Numero 8 on myspace unsigned Hip Hop artist charts for over 1 year....until ah hem, I was deleted because as myspace told my manager "I posted a link on Linkin Parks page too big" hahaha... haterz . its fine.. who wants to be a myspace star anyway? oh yea, you couldnt pay me enough skrilla to be on "The White Rapper Show", I was gonna dip faster than a pig in carmel sh*t if I got picked to be on that comedy trap. $100.000 cool but u give them 100% of your publishing for 6 albums ahaha no wonder they punked me with a fake edit!! ask Shamrock who killed the audition for real!”


But this won’t get Jah Jah down! As she opines in third person: “Jah Jah is the most invisibly noticed artist, don’t sleep on her. Industry or not, the music is crack, the fans don’t lie.”

Source: http://www.myspace.com/mcjahjah

No comments: